Meta description – Do you feel low or lack of energy? Start doing these 6 amazing libidos boosting exercises and feel the rush of adrenaline going through your body!
● You should concentrate more on compound exercises to help boost your sex libido.
● Strength and high-intensity interval training workouts help build muscle mass, endurance, and flexibility for better sex.
● You can gain more from weight lifts by reducing the repetitions, taking shorter rests, and working your various muscle groups.
● Always combine exercise with a nutritious diet, Kegels, adequate sleep, less stress, and reduced weight to boost sex libido.
● If natural methods don’t give the desired results, consult a doctor to recommend the best testosterone boosters or male enhancements. Read reviews of natural supplements to know the ones you can try.
It’s every man’s dream to maintain high libido. The male sex hormone testosterone controls almost everything that makes a man. If you’re thinking of body hair, muscle growth, bone mass, deep voice, and sexual organs, all are due to testosterone.
Among the many ways to boost testosterone, exercise is one of the best natural ways. A man should adopt regular workouts for more testosterone production and increased libido.
They may also combine weight lifts, bodyweight exercises, Kegels, aerobics, and high-intensity interval training to get the benefits. Otherwise, men can take natural supplements after reading reviews to try and boost libido.
6 Exercises To Boost Libido
1. The cable rope hammer curl exercise – The cable rope hammer curl exercise is one of the best exercises that may help boost libido. With a cable machine and a rope, this exercise helps isolate the biceps and build the forearm and the brachialis muscles.
This exercise builds tension, endurance, and muscle mass. So, do about 8-12 repetitions of cable rope harmer curl exercise to boost your libido.
2. High-intensity interval training (HIIT) – To enhance your sex libido and performance, try High-intensity interval training (HIIT). It is one of the most effective exercises to burn fatty tissues. HIIT makes you sweat and gets your heart pumping. This includes burpees, squats, lunges, and press-ups.
Also, HIIT lowers stress and cortisol hormone levels. The lower the hormone cortisol, the higher the male sex hormone (testosterone) levels.
Furthermore, it builds compound muscles. This makes you stronger and full of confidence due to a better physique and heart health. HIIT is part of Mr. Olympia 2021 Mamdouh “Big Ramy” Elssbiay‘s workouts that make him stimulate many muscle groups to remain so fit and strong.
3. Adopt aerobic workouts – Experts say moderate to high exercises help boost your libido. Aerobic exercises like swimming, fast walking, jogging, cycling, and running will build your endurance and strength. They also help boost sex performance and libido.
Aerobic exercises can help you lose weight. We know that obesity affects testosterone levels. So, managing your weight and toning full-body muscles help build sex stamina and libido. Additionally, aerobic exercise improves blood circulation and flow to the penile region, giving you better erections.
4. Perform bodyweight exercises – To be more flexible, stable, and strong, make exercise a part of your routine. Bodyweight exercises are efficient since you carry your weight. Plus, you won’t go looking for weights to lift. Bodyweight exercises include planks, pushups, squats, pull-ups, and lunges.
These exercises will help even in sex positions, holding ejaculation, blood flow, better erections, and stamina. Apparently, Mr. Olympia 2021 Mamdouh “Big Ramy” Elssbiay uses bodyweight exercises as part of his scheduled workouts to build muscles, strength, and endurance.
5. Weight lifting is key – Weight lifting builds strong muscles, improves your balance, and makes you more flexible. Studies show that weight lifting is among the best workouts that help the production of the male sex hormone testosterone.
Fathom this; a small study in 1983 showed a 30-minute weightlifting workout increased testosterone levels by 21.6%. This may make you more active and perform better in sex libido.
Again, weight lifting makes you more masculine and boosts confidence and sexual performance. However, never overdo weight lifting because it may make you tired to perform in bed.
Focus on lifting extra weight a few times more than adding extra repetitions.
6. Incorporate Kegel exercises – In essence, you can have sex libido, but fail to enjoy long-lasting sex due to poor performance. It could be because you are suffering from premature ejaculation despite your hard erections.
One cause of premature ejaculation is a man’s failure to control the pelvic floor muscles or the pubococcygeus (PC) muscles. The pc muscles help control urine flow, such that you can hold it if you want. Controlling the muscles help you hold up your ejaculate and prolong sexual intercourse.
To control the pelvic muscles, you should do Kegel exercises for men. Try to hold the muscles like you do when holding urine. Do this 2-3 times daily for better results.
Top Tips To Help Increase Libido
- Do regular moderate to vigorous exercise to burn excess calories and help blood circulation in the sexual organs.
- Eat a balanced nutritious diet with vitamins, carbs, proteins, and minerals.
- Get quality sleep, not below five hours, but over 7 hours is best.
Minimize stress since lower stress helps produce more testosterone.
- Keep a healthy weight and avoid obesity.
- Try herbal or natural supplements as the one suggested through several Maasalong reviews.
When it’s about sex, many men suffer in silence with sexual health issues. These sexual health problems include erectile dysfunction, infertility, premature ejaculation, low sex drive, and poor stamina or sexual performance.
Fortunately, men can see natural ways like exercise, diet, vitamin D, quality sleep, and reducing stress to remedy the situation. Exercises like weight lifting, HIIT, Kegels, cable hammer curls, and more may boost libido.
Alternatively, they can seek medication through qualified doctors. If all else fails, your doctor may recommend testosterone boosters or male enhancement pills for you. You can go for natural supplements like Maasalong recommended in Maasalong reviews.