In the Australian markets, it is essential for all major fleet operators to go for top-of-the-line fleet management software to drive their operations. In the past, the typical transportation management software used to be installed on-premises and could function only on the systems and devices that were pre-loaded with it. However, nowadays, there are ample cloud technology innovations by the leading providers of fleet management software to provide you with anytime, anywhere access to the system. This kind of seamless and limitless access helps in the efficient execution of the following tasks for any transportation firm: Find out how Esso fuel cards compare to other cards with our easy comparison tool.
- Consolidated fleet management: A modern fleet management software acts as a one-stop-shop for the entire fleet management related tasks such as induction, management, tracking, and maintenance of all the fleets irrespective of their location.
- Superior fleet retirement process: Typically, fleet retirement might sound akin to scrapping a vehicle but with a smart cloud-based fleet management software, you can be assured of a result-oriented fleet retirement. The smart system uses a wide range of operational parameters including the vehicle’s usage history, current condition and potential service period, etc, to provide recommendations on when and how to retire the vehicle.
- Workshop maintenance: The potential of a good transportation management software can be assessed from the fact that it would come with an integrated workshop module that can facilitate all workshop operations, management of inventory, spare parts and billing, etc.
- Resource optimization: The primary usage of technology is to enhance the quality and efficiency of business operations for the organization. This is where the transportation management software provides its true worth by offering fleet allocation recommendations. These recommendations are generated after a smart analysis of the maintenance schedules and compatibility of cargo with vehicle type for optimization of trip-vehicle matching.
- Work Order Capitalization: The software provides provision for partial as well as full capitalization of the work order as per the need.
- Fuel management: A comprehensive fleet management tool should allow you to track your fuel consumption, vehicle efficiency (MPG) and cost. Fuel is one of the largest expenses, so it is crucial to keep your eyes on your consumption. To enhance your visibility, you should consider getting a fleet management tool that will allow for fuel card integration. For example, if you can include the data collected from your esso fuel cards, you will be able to see the price paid on fuel along with the mileage on fill up
These abilities of an advanced fleet management software provide a business with various operational benefits and value-addition to your market reputation. For instance:
Reduction of operational costs: Operational costs have a direct impact on business profitability. By using a fleet management software, you can reduce the cost of operations through smart optimization of resources.
Adherence to timelines: The transportation management software ensures that all operations move smoothly and schedules are adhered to. Thus, you earn a reputation among your clients for being a reliable service provider.
Go ahead and explore the power of an internationally reputed fleet management software that is built specifically to address the needs of the Australian transportation industry. It will help you fast-track your business growth seamlessly!