The idea of long, tedious queues at butcher shops is exhausting and enough to chase customers away from your business. However, the long lines are slowly disappearing from butcheries thanks to bone saw machines. Bone-cutting machines benefit not only butcheries but also hotels, restaurants, slaughterhouses, and food processing factories.
In this article, I will enlighten you on all you need to know about a bone saw machine and why you should get one.
A bone saw machine is effective equipment used to cut bones and meat into small and manageable pieces. It is also ideal for separating flesh from bones. Below are some of its features, benefits, price, and how to use and maintain it.
There are various types of bone saw machines with varying features. Some of the standard features include:
- A body made of stainless steel
- A power engine of 1100W
- Weight of 30kg to 50kg
- A sharp and stable blade
- An adjustable pulley
A bone-cutting machine is highly efficient, convenient, stable, long-lasting, and easy to use. The device is made in an upright design and shape, allowing it to be placed in any location without taking up much space.
Moreover, its parts are easy to disassemble, making the cleaning process a walk in the park. In addition, the blade can be easily replaced if it becomes blunt.
Furthermore, a bone-cutting machine has an adjustable pulley which allows for height, length, and width adjustment. This feature ensures easy and smooth operation of the equipment. In addition, the pulley can easily be removed to make cleaning easy.
Buying price in Kenya
The bone cutting machine price in Kenya depends on the type, size, and additional features. However, if this price is above your budget, you can purchase a second-hand bone-cutting machine at a lower price.
How to operate a bone saw machine.
The operation of a bone saw machine is relatively straightforward. Follow the following instruction to cut your bones or meat into sizeable pieces:
- Standing in front of the bone saw machine, adjust the gauge plate to your desired thickness by loosening the plate knob, then tightening the knob.
- Press the power button to switch on the machine.
- Lift the meat pusher using your left hand.
- Place your bone or meat on the working area, as opposed to the gauge, between the meat pusher and blade.
- Using the meat pusher, push the meat or bone through the blade.
It is crucial to observe high maintenance measures to ensure the long service of the bone saw machine. Such efforts include:
- Switching off the power button when the machine is not in use.
- Disconnecting the power cable from the socket after use.
- Properly cleaning the machine parts.
- Using a neutral detergent while cleaning.
It is also essential to do a quick visual check of the following before each shift:
- The power cable condition
- The power button condition
- The cleanliness of the machine parts
In conclusion, a bone saw machine is a handy piece of equipment necessary in commercial businesses and your home kitchen. It is a very useful piece of equipment you can’t regret buying.