Dull skin makes you look unrefreshed and lose your confidence. Exfoliating skin cells to be clear can be done easily. With exfoliation We have the right way to exfoliate your skin and not hurt your skin.
Cosmeceutical cleansing gel and cleansing foam for sensitive skin formulated by dermatologists ready to take care of every problem. visit our website https://facelabs.co.th
We all desire beautiful, clear and smooth skin. which Regular skin care Including scrubbing can help us have beautiful skin as you wish. Exfoliating will help slough off old or dead skin cells. Ready to stimulate new skin that is radiant. Exfoliation also cleans pores and reduces wrinkles. By removing old skin cells and revealing new skin cells that look fresher and younger.
However, improper exfoliation can be damaging to the skin, causing dry skin or can lead to other skin problems. The recommendations below are the most effective exfoliation methods with a description of the benefits. scrub Including advice on products that help nourish the skin to be moisturized and smooth naturally after scrubbing.
1. Exfoliation method: Why do we need to exfoliate?
Exfoliation is the process of rejuvenating the skin and removing old skin cells that have accumulated on the skin’s surface. Skin that has not been exfoliated for a long time will become clogged with dirt. and causing dryness which eventually leads to wrinkles Therefore, exfoliating will remove dead cells and reduce the appearance of dark spots on the skin. while stimulating new skin cells that look moist to replace
However, it’s important to scrub your skin the right way to prevent irritation. And you don’t need to scrub every day. Because exfoliation is the removal of the top layer of skin. Therefore, resting the skin is absolutely necessary. Exfoliation reduces the strength of the epidermis, thus making the epidermis less resistant to external factors such as sun exposure and pollution.
If you have dry skin, exfoliating just 1-2 times a week is enough, even when using gentle skincare products like those from Innisfree. but if you have oily skin You can exfoliate more often, for example, about 4 times a week. Also, scrubbing can dry out the skin. Therefore, you should apply a moisturizer after scrubbing to allow the exfoliation process to work perfectly and keep your skin hydrated.
2. Exfoliation method: a device used to scrub the skin.
Scrubbing equipment can be divided into two types: scrubbing equipment. and cleaning agents
The scrub consists of synthetic abrasive grains or natural ingredients such as sugar, oatmeal and salt, which are extracted into small pieces. Exfoliating granules or extracts remove dead skin cells that clog pores. Therefore, scrubbing with such a device is suitable for people with oily or acne-prone skin.
Typically containing alpha-hydroxy (AHA) or beta-hydroxy (BHA), these gentle acids help remove some substances that slow down the shedding of dead skin cells. This method is suitable for people with dry skin or the elderly to smooth the skin and reduce the pH as well.
There are many types of exfoliating tools to choose from according to your preferences and skin type, such as loofahs, body scrubs, exfoliating gloves, scrubbing stones, or any other form of body scrub available at drugstores. No matter which product or device you choose. You should scrub the wrong skin properly. not too much, not too little And avoid harsh scrubbing that can cause irritation.
3. Exfoliation Method: For clear skin
– Clean the body before scrubbing. To get rid of dirt that clings to the skin and help the scrub to reach the dead skin cells in the pores easier.
– While in the shower, you can use exfoliators for more effective exfoliating methods, such as loofahs, gloves, or even bare hands to exfoliate as outlined below.
– Exfoliate the skin with an abrasive tool such as a loofah or gloves by scrubbing in a gentle circular motion. Focus on dark and rough skin areas such as elbows or knees.
– Be careful when scrubbing the surface of the face. Only use the product indicated for use on the face and use your hands to massage the product.
– The duration of scrubbing should be about 5-10 minutes and should not scrub too long. Because it may cause skin irritation. especially in sensitive areas
– Avoid exfoliation if your skin is wounded or has sunburn.
– Rinse off the scrub from your skin with warm water followed by another cold shower to tighten pores.
– Pat yourself dry with a towel and apply a moisturizing lotion like Vaseline® Intensive Rescue™ Moisture Locking Lotion. Effective to gently retain moisture and accelerate the process of new skin cells. This product is non-greasy and gets absorbed into the skin quickly. It is therefore an ideal choice for those looking for a nourishing cream that provides long-lasting protection.
– Accurate polishing and polishing in a timely manner It will help restore healthy skin. and look radiant and smooth as well