If you are thinking of living in or visiting Faridabad, the Crowdsourced Explorer community can be good guidance. Based on the question-and-answer scenario of quora, it has both pros and cons, and I would like to give some tips and advice.
Faridabad is located in the city of Haryana. It is open. Living in this area is cheaper. It is said to be the safer city for women. There are various job opportunities available in this location. It is connected to Gurugram and New Delhi, a plus point for this place.
Various do’s and don’t for Faridabad:
- Being polite will get you more help.
- Life here is the most affordable option in the Delhi-NCR region.
- Tickets for Movies are cheaper if compared to Delhi-NCR.
- Be away from fights because people get rude.
- Good quality milk is readily available, which is a significant issue in Delhi-NCR.
- It is safer than other locations, but being home on time is better than nothing.
- The government has selected this place to make it a smart city. But in some areas, water supply is a significant issue. Before sifting to home, do check it.
- Faridabad has the best school options, having exams toppers. Schools like Modern Vidya Niketan and DPS are the best options.
- Most Punjabis, Baniya and Gujars are found in this place.
This place has efficient management. There are lovely natural views. It is a calm city. Even the roars are in good condition. Best medical facilities are also available, hospitals like Asian and Metro.
Before shifting, make sure about the place you will be going. In some places, it is green, and in some areas, it has Aravali hills. It has less traffic, and pollution is less. You can opt for the Best Sports facilities like Nahar Singh Stadium, Golf course, and other services.
If you want to relocate to this place, you can take things on rent, like Wardrobe on rent in Faridabad, a scooter, a mattress, and many more. Additionally, excellent door-step Body massager services are available. There can be nothing more relaxing than this.
Apart from this, Faridabad is not just about industries; every year, the city hosts the Surajkund Crafts Mela, where artisans from around India and various countries exhibit their creations. It is a colourful festival.
Faridabad is located in the city of Haryana. It is connected to Gurugram and New Delhi, a plus point for this place. Life here is the most affordable option in the Delhi-NCR region. If you want to relocate to this place, you can rent things like Wardrobe in Faridabad.