Managing PDF files can sometimes be tricky. What some people don’t know is that you can actually do more things with PDF rather than just use it for archiving. With PDF, you can personalize and edit your documents to make sure that it’s updated and reliable all the time. However, you cannot do all these features if you only have a PDF reader. The reader is only designed to view its content using any device.
To make sure that you will have access to these tools, you need to use a third-party software that will help manage and modify your PDF files. One of the things that you can do with this tool is the split function. It’s the process of extracting the pages of a document and saving them into individual files. In this article, we will teach you how to split a PDF file without installing any software.
How to split PDF files online?
Using an online PDF platform such as GogoPDF, you can conveniently split PDF documents with just a few clicks. It’s a web-based tool that will allow you to edit and personalize your PDF documents online. It also offers other features such as conversion, merging, compressing, and repairing your PDF files. All these can be done in just a few seconds.
The first thing that you need to do is to access GogoPDF’s website. On the homepage, look for the function that says Split PDF. It will then bring you to another page where you only need to follow these simple steps:
- Upload the PDF file that you want to extract. You can use the Drag & Drop option of the website or you can manually select it from your device.
- The tool will automatically scan your document and will give you a preview. Keep in mind that if the file is password-protected, you need to input the password first before making any changes.
- Once you have a full preview, you can now select the pages that you want to extract. You can choose whether you want to split all pages into individual files or you can select a few pages and save them in one file. Once ready, click on Split.
- After about 2 minutes, or depending on the size of your file, the tool will generate a download button where you can save the file directly on your device. You will also be provided with a URL that you can share with other users so they can also download the processed PDF document.
Making sure that your documents are accessible and presentable all the time is important for every business. With GogoPDF, you can guarantee that you will always have a dependable tool for everything you need to manage a PDF file.
Why should you use GogoPDF?
Some people may be hesitant to use an online platform. Since it requires uploading a document, some people will find it risky and unsafe. However, here are some reasons why you should consider using GogoPDF as your go-to platform to maintain your PDF documents:
1. Safe and protected platform
You will surely have peace of mind when using all the features of GogoPDF. This platform uses advanced security technology to ensure that all its users are protected from any malicious activities online. All the data and information uploaded on their site will automatically be deleted an hour after processing it. No one else will have access to your documents unless you allow them to. This platform is guaranteed safe and secure.
2. Free for all features
GogoPDF makes sure that everyone will have access to their tools and features. This platform is free! You will not be required to sign in or to create an account each time you convert or split a PDF file. It’s a plug-and-play website that is open to everyone. However, if you wish to maximize all its features, you can sign up for a Pro membership.
3. No installation of software needed
The best thing about GogoPDF is that all processes are done online. You don’t have to install or download any software for all the features available on their site. It is one of the reasons why this platform is more efficient compared to others.
4. Highly compatible and accessible
Regardless of whether you are using a computer, laptop, tablet, or even a smartphone, you can always rely on GogoPDF. Their website is highly accessible on all types of devices and it’s also highly compatible on all operating systems and browsers. You no longer need to switch from one device to another. For as long as the file is saved on your device and you have a working Internet connection, you’re good to go.
Save time reconverting your files. If you need to make a digital copy of existing documents, it’s best to use a tool that will not only help you finish a task but will also protect you as well. GogoPDF is one of the most reliable and trusted online platforms for PDF management. Visit their website to know more.