The beams and steel columns were what the builders built. or to build a house in Korat รับสร้างบ้านโคราช know that the beams and structural steel columns are assembled to form a frame for building from one-storey to high-rise buildings. But because structural steel parts, such as structural steel, are difficult to shape to size. Or drilling at the construction site of a building, so the above procedure is popularly done at the factory. And it will make the quality of cutting, drilling or welding work according to the standard requirements and quickly. We often see the steel structure of most of the buildings open air also in Ratchaburi รับสร้างบ้านราชบุรี not covered with concrete or sprayed with fireproof paint or covered with fireproof material Form steel can lose its strength quickly if burned, so it is very necessary to protect the steel surface from direct fire.
The method of protecting the steel surface includes fireproofing paint for the required number of hours and according to the standards. Rust-proof painting to prevent corrosion caused by various environments.
- Steel structures are suitable for buildings with coordinated coordinate systems of simple and uncomplicated shapes.
- In case of lateral force from wind or earthquake. Reinforce the steel frame with diagonal support shear walls or steel trusses.
- Walls or walls that do not want to be subjected to loads from above, such as surrounding glass walls.
- Steel structure floor poured over with concrete.
- Steel beams
- large steel beam
- Steel base plate (base plate) will distribute the weight that acts in a point from the pole to the base of the pier evenly. and not to exceed the flexural unit of the abutment material, will be able to support
- Joint fixings such as angle bars, T-bars and steel plates to the columns or beams with rivets and bolts. or by welding The latter two are very popular.
one-way beam system
- Steel structure floor with one-way beam system. There should be a building body to receive side loads in both directions. Especially on the short side, there will be more critical side effects.
two-way beam system
- Overhangs are generally between 20′ and 32′ (6 to 9 m). For overhangs beyond this, sheer trusses are often used instead of steel beams. Because it will save more costs.
- The distance between the beams is between 6′ and 15′ (1,830 to 4.,570), depending on the load capacity and floor type.
- Rectangular column coordinates ensure that the beam size is not too large and unwieldy.
- Attaching the support beams to the sides of the main beam rather than placing them on top. This will help reduce the depth of the beam system. The pipe work of the system may be hung on the steel beams in the space above the ceiling.
- Placing the support beam over the main beam increases the depth of the beam system supporting the floor.
- The fact that the building has a main beam across a short span of the building. It will help make the building more stable against lateral forces.
Three beam system
- In case of needing open space and to have as few pillars as possible Structural systems consist of composite beams or trusses with rubber spans supporting the main and sub-beams.
- Wide-Winged Steel Wide-flange (W) steel is shaped like an I (S) profile, but has a longer flange, which in such a ratio can support force units more efficiently than I-shaped steel. Applied, including C-shape and box-shape, as well as I-shaped composite cross-section can also be made by yourself • Depth evaluation principle :
The secondary beam is equal to the span length of 20.
The main beam is equal to the span length of 15
- Estimation of the main beam width = 1⁄3 to 1⁄2 of the depth (the above estimate is only a brief estimate for the weight and the small span length).
- Selecting the smallest cross-section of steel that still supports or resists bending and shearing forces. without having to have a unit of force that occurs within the steel profile and the annunciation value exceeds the specified standard
- In addition to choosing a cross-section that saves costs. Labor costs should be taken into account in assembly and installation. especially the cross-sectional beams (Should be assembled at the factory)
- The cross-sectional main beam is made up of sheet steel. or standard cross-section steel to be reinforced together (preferably assembled at the factory) in order to increase the cross-sectional area in such a way that it can withstand the forces that will occur according to the load pattern. which may add reinforcing steel plates as well
- May bring steel sheet to reinforce the top-bottom. To help strengthen the modulus of the cross section. In the area during which the unit of bending strength is very high
- Reinforcing steel can be sheet steel or angle steel. By being attached between the nooks of the metal wings to resist the buckling.
- Box-shaped beams are assembled to have a cross-section similar to a rectangular box.
- Steel beams are made by cutting the wings lengthwise. It looks like a zigzag alternating serrated fish. Then take the two separate parts and place the spoons together in the teeth position. Connect the upper teeth to the lower teeth. This makes this composite beam increase in height. to be able to bear more bending force without increasing its own weight