In the age of globalization, the use of technology is widespread in each of our cultures. The gambling industry is no exception. With the development of technology, the gambling industry has shifted from land-based casinos to online casinos. No wonder, however, that traditional casino games have come up with even more thrilling experiences.
In its wake, the game Baccarat, known as the king of the casino industry, is now available on online platforms with more great features. Baccarat is a card game with excellent features and easy access to the game. Even as a profitable card game, there is considerable demand among gambling enthusiasts.
Essentially, in order to participate in the game of เว็บบาคาร่า (web Baccarat), you need to gain knowledge about some elementary rules. That’s why it is enough for you to collect detailed information online, so please read the article carefully till the end.
Baccarat game flow:
Step1: First, let’s sit at the table
First, the player sits at the table and exchanges cash for chips. There is no actual table when playing at an online casino, so choose which game you want on the screen.
Step2: Predict and bet
Let’s bet on the assumption that the total of the two cards is closer to 9. This is a hunch, if you will. To bet, just place a chip in the “bunker” or “player” area marked on the table. You can also bet on “Thailand (draw),” but I don’t recommend it very much (the reason will be later).
Step3: The decision of victory or defeat
Finally, two cards are dealt for the bunker, two cards are dealt for the player, and the cards are turned over. Depending on the number of cards, another card will be drawn, and if the total number of cards is closer to 9, you will get a prize.
How to count points at an online baccarat game?
The slightly more twisted part is knowing how to add up points. As previously mentioned, the sum of the value of the cards shall not exceed 9. The rules for the calculation are as follows:
- If the total is more than 10, its value will be lower. For example, 19 will become 9, or 17 to 7.
- Hands with a value of 8 and 9 are called “natural” – with 8 losing after 9
- Hands with a value lower than 8 and 9 will lose
- Usually, a handout will only include two cards. There will still be times where the player can draw a third card – especially if the value of the player’s hand is 5 or less. The banker must follow some rules when drawing the third card.
- When the banker has a total value of 2, he can always draw a new card.
- In this case, the banker’s hand has a total value of 3, a new card can be drawn if the player’s third card is 8.
- When the total value is 4, the banker can draw a new card unless the player has drawn a third card of either 0, 1, 8, or 9.
- If the total value is 5, the banker can only draw a third card. Even the player’s third card is 4, 5, 6, or 7.
- If the total value is 6, the banker can draw a third card. On this time the player draws 6 or 7.
- If the total value is 7, the banker may not draw a third card.
When playing online baccarat, one does not need to keep in mind these rules, as it is often presented on the screen. It can still be helpful to know these. This will make it easier to develop sound strategies.