5G is one of the biggest trends for wireless technology as today’s digital world is demanding faster cellular network technology for several reasons, whether it’s for balancing e-learning, working from home, streaming videos, and countless video calls to staying in touch with family and friends and so on. The telecom industry is already looking ahead to the next generation of cellular technology, called 5G, and with the such network, you may be able to download a full-length HD movie to your phone in a matter of seconds rather than minutes, and you may experience video chat by feeling yourself reach out and touch the other person right through the screen.
5G is the fifth generation of wireless communication technologies, which has lower latency to deliver more instantaneous, real-time access. 5G is designed to support a 100x increase in traffic capacity and network efficiency and used by smartphones and laptops to allow you to stream/download content from the Internet up to 100 times faster than 4G LTE. Further, 5G is the wireless network for connected devices, that even goes beyond phones and computers, to drones, vehicles, smart-home devices and other internet-enabled devices. So, now let us see what does 5G along with Accurate 5g tester, 5G test equipment, 5g network tester tools and Accurate 4G Testing RF drive test software, Cellular LTE RF drive test tools & equipment mean for consumers in detail.
Some of the features that 5G incorporates are –
- Significantly faster data speeds: With 5G, download speed (super fast) is 10Gbps per second whereas 4G networks can achieve peak download speeds of one gigabit per second.
- Ultra-low latency: With 5G, latency rate (the time it takes one device to send a packet of data to another device) will be reduced to one millisecond which will be beneficial for industrial applications and driverless cars. But if you compare 5G with 4G, the latency rate is around 50 milliseconds.
- A more connected world: 5G has the capacity that can accommodate billions of connected devices, which will work on IoT as wearables, smart home appliances, connected cars are expected to use more and more over the next couple of years.
How can consumers get benefit from 5G? 5G means a lot to consumers. 5G networks are available in most urban and suburban areas and will be expanding every day. Consumers can connect to a 5G network through 5G-enabled devices — Samsung, Motorola, Huawei, LG, OnePlus, Apple etc. 5G technology is speed, for this reason, we will see exponential growth in several industries.
Here are some ways customers will experience 5G or 5G that will impact the customer experience.
- Public safety: With 5G technology, public safety in cities can be improved and that safety of the public will be operated through IoT. For example, whether it’s real-time analysis of video recordings from public places or with biometric software, any dangerous situations can be quickly identified because of 5G network by alerting the authorities either in case of accidents or terrorist attacks.
- Gaming: Video game players will be benefited from 5G. Gaming can happen through virtual reality headsets, sound systems, and other gaming experience accessories, which will benefit from the connectivity of 5G. Moreover, the game’s characters will feel more real due to 5G network that is featured with zero lag and more consistent graphics.
- 5G for fixed wireless access (FWA): Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) is an efficient and scalable alternative to wired connections which is possible through 5G. With smart and targeted deployments, 5G increases speed that will help you tap into the opportunity.
5G allows consumers the speed, efficiency and bandwidth which will help the world to interact digitally more than ever before. As compared to 4G, 5G will be a hundred times faster and provide reduced network latency by 500%. But to avail 5G network with full efficiency and stability, network testing is highly essential. Though network monitoring and testing measurement can be conducted through hardware or traditional method but choosing RantCell for the same is the best affordable way to choose from. RantCell is a mobile-based software or tool that can be installed on any smart phone device to help you measure the network performance even remotely.